Calves stil sore this morning, but not nearly as bad as yesterday.
I sugar crashed really hard today. This hasn’t happened to me on low carb since my first time, so it must be related to the carb-up. I ate a few cherries, this helped some.
Morning weight: 199.4 lbs
- All I managed today was to walk around Safeway.
Today’s Food Intake:
- 2 protein shakes (6 total scoops)
- Chicken and broccoli stir-fry
- Skim milk
- Calories: 1,542 (target 1,435)
- Protein: 305 (target 231)
- Fat: 18 (target <= 25)
- Carbs: 20 (target <=72)
- 88mcg Synthroid
- 1 Claritin (am)
- Morning mix + 3g l-tyrosine + 5g creatine + 2g glutamine + 2g beta alanine
- 600mg Calcium (4 hours after Synthroid)
- Evening mix
- 1200mg Calcium
- Daily Multivitamin
- 5g Glutamine
- 2 ZMA
- 6 Fish oil
- 8,000 iu Vitamin d